Monday, May 17, 2010

Stoli Elit! Awesome! X_X


By far the most expensive bottle of vodka I have ever bought. It cost me $65 to get this one and I tell you, it's pretty damn good.

First off, let's talk about the bottle. It has a slick, sexy bottle with black and silver on top. the writing is in script which gives it a more luxurious look. This is the tallest bottle I have by far. what surprises me the most is that when I first opened it, the cap was very heavy. I dunno why but it just captured me.

The taste is great. It taste just like stoli but the removed the impurities and the whatnot. As you can tell by the picture, it's already half empty. Believe me, it's really hard to stop drinking this. I wouldn't recommend this in a mix because it is way too awesome as a shot (especially when chilled).

Overall, it is a great buy. A nice addition to my collection. Nice to look at the table. A great celebratory drink. And because it has more personality than other vodkas, you can safely drink it without being bitten in the ass by a bad aftertaste.

BUY IT!!!!!

Ingatz! X-P

1 comment: