Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ZYR Vodka


So this is the first Vodka i bought. Why you ask? It attracted me to that sign around it's neck.

It says "Triple Crown Winner" from the "San Francisco World Spirits Competition". I don't know what all of this means but seeing the words "triple crown winner" is really attractive.





Looking at the bottle, it's not pretty unique. except for it's blue glow which makes it a little fancier than others.

ZYR undergoes 9 filtrations, 5 distillations, and 3 tastings.

As you can tell by looking at the picture, it's already a quarter empty.
That's my bad. Couldn't control myself.

I payed $33 for it but it was worth it. It's really smooth, gives you a hint of sweetness, and makes you feel like you're drinking top shelf stuff which it really is.

Any objections? Suggestions? Opinions?

Ingatz! X-P

No comments:

Post a Comment